The Alltest 12 drug screen detects the following compounds when present in the urine or drink sample in the amount shown in the table:
- COC (300 ng/ml) = cocaine, cokeethylene
- AMP (1000 ng/ml) = amphetamine, phenylethylamine, phentermine, MDA, tryptamine, tyramine
- MET (1000 ng/ml) = ephedrine, ecstasy (MDMA), chloroquine, methamphetamine, phenylamine, metfentermin, procaine, ranitidine
- THC (50 ng/ml) = cannabis (hashish, marijuana)
- MTD (300 ng/ml) = methadone (narcotic analgesic)
- MOP (300 ng/ml) = pholcodine, heroin, codeine derivatives, levofanol, meperidine, morphine derivatives, nalofin
- BZO (300 ng/ml) = antsames, azepaams, aseptes, azolames, diazepams
- TCA (1000 ng/ml) = tricyclic antidepressants in general: ami- and nortriptyline, nordoxepine, decimi and trimipramine, promazine, doxepine, maprotiline or a high dose of clomipramine or prometazine
- TRA (100 ng/ml) = TRAMADOL DERIVATIVES: Tradolan Retard, Tramadin, Tramadol, Tramadol Retard, Tramal, Tramal Retard, Trambo, Actavis
- OXY (100 ng/ml) = Oxycodone is a semisynthetic opiate
- FTY/FYL (20 ng/ml) = Fentanyl with derivatives, Matrifen patch, Fentanyl, Rapifen, Sufenta, Sufenta Forte, Sufentanil, Ultiva
- BUP (10 ng/ml) = detects the use of Subutex and Tegesicin (Buprenorphine). They are the most commonly used opiates among drug users.
Conducting a drug test
A urine or drink sample is taken e.g. into a disposable cup, the test panel is taken out from sealed foil pouch, the plug protection of the strip ends is removed, the strip heads are dipped in a depth of approximately 1 cm in the sample to be tested and kept in the sample until the reddish, upward-moving absorption front is visible in each strip. The panel is removed from the sample, replace the protective cap and the panel is placed in a horizontal position e.g. table.
- The test is successful and the result is complete when the strip shows the C-line (control) and the background color of the strip is uniformly light (reddish).
- If there is no T-line (test line) clearly visible from the background below the C line, the sample has contained a quantity above the sensitivity limit a drug tested by a strip.
- If both the C and T-lines appear on all 12 strips, the sample did not contain any quantities of drugs tested above the given sensitivity limits.