A PSA test on blood is the only way to detect prostate cancer at an early stage, when it is otherwise completely asymptomatic. High PSA (limit value above 4 ng/ml) indicates prostatic hyperplasia, prostatitis or prostatic cancer.
The test is performed on the fingertip blood drop with the included lancet.
PSA IN GENERAL
CONTENT OF THE PSA TEST
- The package contains all the necessary equipment for the PSA test
- The sample does not need to be sent to the laboratory. The result is immediately visible.
- Easy to use Includes clear instructions for use in Finnish, Swedish and English.
- This PSA test is a quick analysis to determine PSA levels in the blood.
- The visibility of the line in the test (T) indicates a positive result. In this case, the PSA is higher than normal in the sample and it is appropriate to consult a doctor.
Fast and anonymous mail delivery
Note. if the PSA test gives a positive result, this does not necessarily mean that you have cancer. If you experience a positive PSA test, you should see your doctor for further examination.
See also other cancer tests
How to identify the symptoms of prostate cancer
There are no reviews yet.