Diet can be planned in more detail when we know on an individual level how key genetic abnormalities affect our health. Numerous genes regulate our vital functions and also affect the absorption of nutrients, their metabolism in the body and energy production.
MyDNAPedia Nutrition is a domestic gene test that helps you with the right food choices and tests you on the genetic forms associated with the metabolism of different nutrients. These include genes involved in fat metabolism, caffeine metabolism, and folate metabolism.
MyDNAPedia Nutrition tests:
- Risk of overweight and diet
- Effect of processed meat on the risk of bowel cancer
- Lactose metabolism *
- Norovirus resistance
- Alcohol metabolism
- Caffeine thematic metabolism
- Tasting bitter
- Celiac disease **
*Genetic changes affecting lactose metabolism. The test is not intended to diagnose lactose intolerance.
**Genetic changes affecting gluten tolerance. The test is not intended to diagnose celiac disease.
We always respect your privacy – We do not disclose your contact information to third parties and you will receive your test in an inconspicuous shell without references to a DNA test.
Fast and safe – Usually the result gets about 2-4 weeks after the samples are sent.
Our customer service team is always provided by our knowledgeable Finnish staff – We are always ready to help you with any questions related to DNA testing.
- We ship to all EU and EFTA countries
- Excluding shipping fee
- The estimated delivery times for the test kit are: Finland 2-4 business days, Europe 2-8 business days.
Contents of the test kit
- Easy-to-use sampling tools
- Sampling is quick and painless
- Safe transport envelopes for sampling equipment
- Clear and easy-to-follow sampling instructions
- Consent form
- Prepaid mailing envelope for re-dispatching sampling equipment
Delivery of the test report by e-mail within about 4 weeks of the sample arriving at the laboratory.
FREE AND FAST SHIPPING
OPTIONALLY ALSO AT AN ADDITIONAL COST TO THE PARCEL MACHINE OR POST OFFICE