PHI-Cell ® technology improves air quality in any indoor environment and is the perfect solution for any room or office. The PHI sensor, which is installed in the clean air building ventilation system, destroys more than 99% of the bacteria, mold, viruses and odours in the air. This PHI sensor can be installed in any supply air duct of the ventilation system. The sensor reduces odours, organic compounds, molds, viruses and bacteria from the supply air. The air purification effect of the flow through the cell spreads to other surfaces of the interior.
PHI-Cell® air purifiers operating with oxidation technology are used in Finnish schools, kindergartens, hospitals, food industry and laundries. The device transforms indoor air into a good quality outdoor air by producing oxidizers and negative ions. The technology also breaks down the organic compounds in the air to be harmless.
The PHI sensor is designed to be used inside an air duct or ventilation unit and should be installed after a particulate filter and fan.
PHI Air Purifier Cell Benefits
- The indoor air quality of the building can be cleaned safely and efficiently
- The air purifier generates safe ions and oxidizers in the air.
- It’s silent and has no moving parts.
- Does not cause pressure drop in piping
- No interchangeable filters.
- Low energy consumption
Clean Air Air Purifier helps include:
- Tobacco odor and smoke odor removal
- For the eradication of spores, bacteria and viruses
- For the control of floating dust and mould
- Removal of chemical odours (VOC)
- Reduces kitchen, pet and toilet odours
- Compact and suitable for almost all ventilation systems
- Cleans 425-1600m³ of air in 24 hours
- Mains connection 230/12V, ac adapter is outside the duct
- UV light is protected by unbreakable PPC coating
- Oxidation AOP (advanced oxidation plasma)
- CE and TUV certified
- Warranty 12 months.
Also read the article Conses for removing the smell of indoor air in your home