The CEA test (carcinoembryonal antigen) is intended for use in the detection of digestive system in a blood sample. The elevated CEA is a sign of cancer of the digestive system. These so-called gastrointestinal cancers (including colon and stomach) are relatively common. With this test, you can also screen for pancreatic, breast, and lung cancer.
- The product contains the necessary equipment for the CEA disposable test
- Samples do not need to be sent to the laboratory and the result is immediately visible
- Elevated CEA is an indication of gastrointestinal cancer.
- If the test is positive, it is appropriate to consult your doctor
- CE certified for professional use and intended for use by healthcare professionals.
Delivery of the product in a standard envelope discreetly.
Optionally also at an additional cost for parcel machines or post office.
Learn more about CEA
There are no reviews yet.