A drug test cup for testing 12 different drugs from a urine sample. It’s easy to take a drug test and the results are reliable.
- Includes everything you need to do a drug test (including a sample cup)
- Samples do not need to be sent to the laboratory
- Results in 5-10 minutes
- Accuracy 97% compared to laboratory tests.
- Includes clear instructions for use
- CE certified for professional use
The groups of drug tested in urine and the sensitivity limits (ng/ml) are:
AMP= amphetamine (300);
BZO=benzodiazepine derivatives (100)
K2= synthetic marijuana (25)
TCA=tricyclic antidepressants (1000)
THC=cannabis compounds (20)
Testing a drug test on a urine sample:
Take a drug test cup in your hand, open its cap, urinate in a container, close the cap, wait a few minutes and see the result separately for each strip after 5-10 minutes. When the urine sample is absorbed into the strips, they become reddish. Gradually, the background becomes lighter and up to two red lines remain visible on each strip.
- The result is negative when two lines are displayed, i.e. the sample does not contain drug compounds above the sensitivity limit set for the test strip.
- When the top C line is displayed, but the lower T-line is completely missing, the sample contains the drug tested by that strip.
- If the C-line is missing, the test for the strip in question has failed and the result of the drug test should not be interpreted in any way.
Read also blog post: About drug testing
See also more information about time limits for drug testing
There are no reviews yet.