With this DNA test, you can test your body’s ability to use vitamin D and determine the individual level of vitamin D. Research shows that vitamin D deficiency increases sensitivity to infection. The right vitamin D level is important for everyone, but especially if you suffer from any of the following symptoms: flu, muscle weakness, diabetes (type 1 and type 2), asthma, psoriasis, depression, schizophrenia, breast and bowel cancer, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, vascular diseases. The absorption of vitamin D is individual and the bioavailability depends on several things. Absorption is influenced by, among other things, intestinal condition, long-term and current nutrition. Bioavailability is influenced by, among other things, the form of the vitamin preparation and human genes.
The test package includes everything to determine vitamin D levels:
- DNA sample stick for swiping the sample from the inside of the cheek
- prepaid return envelope for sending the sample to the laboratory;
- detailed instructions on how to perform the test
- detailed instructions
- The sample is analyzed anonymously and within 2-3 weeks you will receive a response by email, including the result, report and instructions.
- Special attention will be paid to privacy.