Allow the test cassette, specimen, buffer, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30 °C) prior to testing.
1. Remove the test cassette from the foil pouch and use it as soon as possible. Best results will be obtained if the assay is performed within one hour.
2. Collect dog’s ocular and nasal secretions with the swab provided. Make the swab wet sufficiently.
Note: Collect ocular secretion from upper and lower eyelids, please avoid secretions at the corner of the eye.
3. Insert the wet swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitate it to assure good sample extraction.
4. Place the test cassette on a clean and level surface. Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 drops of extracted sample (approximately 120 μl) to the
specimen well (S) of the test cassette, then start the timer. See illustration below.
5. Read the result in 5-10 minutes. Do not interpret results after 15 minutes.