Common symptoms of allergy such as flu, rash, sneezing and leaking eyes may indicate an allergic reaction. Medigoo allergy rapid test measures the amount of antibodies in the blood. When the amount of antibodies is elevated and an identified allergen matches your allergy symptoms, it is a sign of an allergy.
The most common causes of allergy (allergens):
- pollen: deciduous trees, grasses and herbs
- animals: cat, dog, horse, hamster, guinea pig, mouse and other hairy pets
- food: egg, nuts and almonds, fruits (apple, pear, etc.), raw carrot, fish, wheat and peas.
Package contains all the necessary tools to resolve the allergic reaction
- The test detects more than 97% with certainty the sensitivity of allergy (IgE) regardless of the cause of the allergy.
- You can see the results yourself right away.
- For the majority of allergies, good treatment guidelines are available and in certain cases also medication.
- If you have allergic hypersensitivity it is appropriate to discuss this with your doctor
See also other allergy tests
E.g. hereditary factors can also have an effect on allergies and parental allergies significantly increase the risk of allergies. Our genetic tests help you to identify personal constraints and risk factors, e.g. celiac disease, lactose intolerance, alcohol or even caffeine.
Allergies additional knowledge Of Allergy, Skin and Asthma Association